We Stand Behind Our Work
We believe that we provide our customers with the best auto repair services in the Vacaville area. We accomplish this through our professional, experienced and highly trained technicians, use of the latest equipment and technologies and by only using the highest quality parts that meet or exceed original equipment standards.
Our warranty is simple: If you’re not satisfied, we’ll make it right. We never lose sight of the fact that happy, satisfied customers are the very foundation of our business. Further, we sincerely feel that it is an honor to provide you with the finest quality workmanship and parts available. Your trust and satisfaction in our service is what matters most to us!
We offer one of the best warranties in the industry and twice what most repair shops and dealerships offer.
Motoring Specialist warranty extended only to the original purchaser and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle during the warranty term. Auto Repair Warranty for our supplied parts and labor is 36 Months or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) and that extends nationwide.
If you have a problem, call us as soon as you notice an issue or concern. Tell us the symptoms your car is experiencing. If possible, bring your vehicle by while the problem is occurring.
Here’s what you can count on:
- Inspect your vehicle and road test it with you as needed
- Provide you a transparent Digital Inspection result delivered right to your Cell Phone or Email complete with clear and easy to read insights about the results
- Determine the root cause of the problem
- Keep open and clear communication with you every step of the repair
- Repair the problem with your consent and get you back on the road again
Our parts and services come with a warranty that guarantees your satisfaction for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty exceeds most, because we are confident in our ability to provide excellent service.
Normal Warranty Coverage includes:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs